Date: Tue Dec 20 03:57:55 2005
From: redleg18 at gmail.com (Red Leg)
Subject: .An uncontrolled fiscal crisis.. America.s
	future under George Bush.

On 12/19/05 3:21 PM, "darren kirby" <bulliver@...computer.org> wrote:

> quoth the senator.crabgrass@...cast.net:
>> J A (Jack Ass) If the NYT went out of business today would you loose all
>> reference to what is real? Read the Post Dude.
>>
>> With silver spoon growing up under mommies wing in Battery Park Plaza, I
>> guess Starret City in the Bronx was too polluted, so you privileged
>> bastards chose another land fill to live on, better start those PSA tests
>> today,  your obvious politico paranoia is influencing your judgment.
>>
>> WE ARE AT WAR Douche BAG.  I suppose you think its ok for IRAN to Develop
>> Nuclear power? Or continue to buy a delivery System from Russia (Oh right,
>> that?s just for defense) CAN YOU SAY DIRTY BOMB?
>>

> I am loathe to contribute to this OT thread, but I just wanted to mention that
> as a non-American, I am much more fearful of actions from the US than
> Iraq/Iran/dirkadirkastan etc etc...

Hey I'm loathe to read your shit, too. So, we're even.

Have you been watching our elections in the U.S. lately (polls don't
count--talk about rigging...)? Does it look like Americans give a damn about
what the rest of you assholes think? Of course not. Why? Because you sorry
bastards fucked up the world during your free reign on earth during the
colonial times. We're in Iraq right now because you stupid assholes fucked
it up during World War I. And now, you have the unmitigated gall to make
accusations against the United States? You fools screwed up the entire
world, and when the U.S. tries to unfuck the fuckups you people caused, we
get called on the carpet by the same idiots who created the mess in the
first place.

You morons can't even handle your own affairs without U.S. Help. Bosnia is
just one example of the typical crap that you have put Americans through
since World War I. We were perfectly happy to sell you idiots the gunpowder
to blow yourselves to Kingdom Come, but no you had to drag us into your
friggin messes.

So, cry like little babies when we have nukes and threaten to kick you sorry
asses when you try to sell them to the Iranians.

For those of you Europeans and other that are helping us straighten out the
world, please understand that there is so much that we can take from
incompetent, arrogant morons.

Peace on Earth - Through STRENGTH

Pax Americana!