Date: Wed Dec 21 15:32:15 2005
From: riftman at ipb.pt (Tiago Pedrosa)
Subject: Getting rid of n3td3v

Hi;
	I just want to say that i never post any vulnerabilities and
other stuff like that, but the question where is: Why this malling list
exists? I have subscribed it because I wanted to have  access to
information about security stuff. I don't thing this "war" is going to
benefit the subscribers, so in my opinion this threads should stop. And
the malling list used for is should -> share info. Sorry my poor
English,I hope that you understood me.

	Merry Christmas for you all.