Date: Thu Dec 22 17:06:36 2005
From: mrceconnor at bellsouth.net (mrceconnor@...lsouth.net)
Subject: Re: [Antisocial] Re: [Clips] Why Bush
	Approvedthe Wiretaps (fwd)

I have read most of these replies to this topic. I swore I would never make
a statement on the web about any government. No matter who or what part of
the world they live in. So, to keep from making one. I'll just wish every
one a happy holiday. And I think he did this for he feels like he is God of
our country. But, in fact I also believe he broke the law. And this will be
my final and only comment I'll ever make on this or any other government
person in office in any part of the world!

enjoy the enclosed link
http://www.annoy.com/postcards/doc.html?DocumentID=100566

Gene C.
UPDATED/SCUM of Florida
In Memory of my little brother
http://genec-lori.com/

Genes-Computers Inc.
Yulee ,Fl
Established 1981, Microsoft OEM Registered member, system builder & Active
registered Microsoft Partner
Active Charter Partner of The Association of System Builders and Integrators
If you think you're beaten, Then you are!
If you give up the fight, Accept it !!