Date: Thu Dec 22 18:02:41 2005
From: testdrive6 at gmail.com (Test Drive)
Subject: new attack technique? using
	JavaScript+XML+OWSPost Data

Basically Gaurav,
we should tell a moron that he is a moron.
By the look and feel of his website anyone can tell how mature he is, leave
the content alone.
Otherwise known as tr0y claims many things which we know are have no true
existance.
His resume is full of shit, lolz "Key-loggers with back-doors"....tell me if
i am wrong, basically u do not understand what a backdoor is.

//TD6