Date: Wed Dec 28 15:46:23 2005
From: senator.crabgrass at comcast.net (senator.crabgrass@...cast.net)
Subject: Spy Agency Mined Vast Data Trove

I think the real betrayal happened when the New York Times sat on the story for Fourteen months, and manipulated the election, then released it the day the Patriot Act was to be renewed, which just so happened to coincide with the book release of the clown who wrote the story. Us Americans are often puppets to our own foolishness. Its all about money, as it always will be.

--
vote for me

From: Stan Bubrouski <stan.bubrouski@...il.com>