Date: Wed Dec 28 17:08:40 2005
From: leife at dls.net (Leif Ericksen)
Subject: complaints about the governemnt spying!

I know I know I have the answer.  May of you really do not understand
what I am saying.

TO the point yes it is wrong, most people out there fail to understand
what I am saying since I am not being very direct and to the point.  My
point is it is time to stop crying foul and do something about it.

How about this if I setup a PayPal account how many people are willing
to donate money to my cause (I will take money from anybody).  I will
run for Office and part of my promise will be to stop the US government
from spying on people (Sorry, I can not help you with your government if
you are not in the US, but I can try to build a diplomatic relationship
and end it).

I feel that IF I set up the account and I can get at least $1 million US
in the account I will have enough money to get started on my campaign.

My platform even though we should anticipate the government(s) to spy on
us when we send a packet out into the wild, and we want to go into
deepest Africa, the everglades of Florida or the LA swamps we can be
secure in that no hard will come to us. (Well I will have to pay a
political adviser to help me come up with a better platform so make that
1.5Mil unless you want to run with me and are a US citizen) lets make it
our campaign!

Any takers?

--
Leif Ericksen