Date: Wed Dec 28 20:01:02 2005
From: stan.bubrouski at gmail.com (Stan Bubrouski)
Subject: Spy Agency Mined Vast Data Trove

Last time I checked there won't be presidential elections until
2008... its up to Congress to impeach the president for his crimes
against his citizens and humanity (think Geneva Convention) and they
won't do it cause it would hurt the entire republican party's chances
of winning the next election.

-sb