Date: Thu Dec 29 14:36:21 2005
From: leife at dls.net (Leif Ericksen)
Subject: Re: [MailServer Notification]To recipient:
	Message matched eManager setting and action was taken.

The renaming of the attachements .exe to .fix is just it...  Please run
this file but to avoid problems with the filtering systems we have named
this fiel .fix please save it to your system as .exe

Yet a matter of education.  My Kids will know not to run files like that
and so do the OLDER members of my family.  I tell them if you get an
email like that let me know and I will fix your computer.  BUT NEVER
EVER run anything that comes over the Internet even if it looks like it
came from me.  For members of my family that live to far away, I an
telephone support.

Content filtering and monitoring is an ugly beast some folks what there
email scanned while others do not care some want the spam blocked and
others do not care.  The problem on a larger mail server cluster would
be deciding who wants it scanned are blocked and who does not...

--
lhe