Date: Fri Dec 30 05:35:09 2005
From: jrestivo at inventhorizons.com (Josh Restivo)
Subject: [COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC NOW] RE: complaints about
	the governemnt spying!

On Thursday 29 December 2005 22:21, J.A. Terranson wrote:

> On Fri, 30 Dec 2005, Pete Simpson wrote:
>
> > Some facts and logic may prove useful.
>
> Agreed: we're still waiting for some...

Devolution into a bottomless cesspool of contrived and meandering arguments is
a painful (okay, perhaps occasionally amusing) spectacle to behold. But, to
witness arguments brazenly concocted of baseless assertions on a*technical*
list is genuinely pathetic.

Paul, Pete, et. al, if you feel compelled to proffer anything remotely
non-obvious as a fact in this and similar forums, at least have the decency
(excepting the existence of a pre-existing independent referable source) to
fire up vi, wordpad, etc... and slap together a QAD web page purporting to
verify said 'facts' which you may then refer to. Besides, citations and
references (even when entirely bogus) make you look all cool and
scholarly-like.

For those of us so inclined, we also then have the opportunity to reasonably
consider your argument.

Otherwise, STFU.

-josh