Date: Fri Dec 30 10:16:53 2005
From: oscar.fajardo at atosorigin.com (Oscar Fajardo)
Subject: [WAY OFF TOPIC] complaints about
	thegovernemntspying!

  So this is your way to "do something":

    * Sopporting the Contra army in Nicaragua WAS TERRORISM.

    * Supporting Hern?ndez Mart?nez in El Salvador WAS TERRORISM.

    * The CIA-assisted overthrow in 1953 of Iran's prime minister Mohammed
Mossadegh (who had advocated nationalizing the country's oil supplies) WAS
TERRORISM.

    * The CIA-assisted removal of Guatemala?s President Jacobo Arbenz Guzman
(primarily because of his attempts to nationalize 500,000 acres of land
owned by Boston?s United Fruit Company) WAS TERRORISM.

    *  The CIA-assisted murder of Salvador Allende (Chile) and the supported
regime of Pinochet (Another "cold blooded killer" like Saddam) WAS
TERRORISM.

    * The CIA-supported murder of Patrice Lumumba (Congo) in 1961 and the
supported regime of Mobutu Sese Seko (as "cold blooded killer" as Saddam is)
WAS TERRORISM.

    * CIA supported Dominican dictator Trujillo (who executed 15,000
Haitians). Maybe another "cold blooded killer" like Saddam? This also WAS
TERRORISM.

    And another  "humanitarian actions" like: Cuba (1898), Puerto Rico
(1898), Philipines (1898), Honduras (1899), Colombia (1900), Panam? (1903),
Dominican Republic (1905), Hait? (1915), El Salvador (1932), Bolivia (1946),
Per? (1948), Tahiland (1948), Corea (1950), Ir?n (1953), Paraguay (1954),
Guatemala (1954), L?bano (1958), Vietnam (1962), Brasil (1964), Indonesia
(1965), Argentina (1966), Camboya (1968), Laos (1971), Uruguay (1972),
Angola (1976), Granada (1983), Libia (1986), Irak (1991), Somalia (1992),
Sud?n and Afganist?n (1998) WAS TERRORISM.

  Trust me, lots of people from every places in the world would prefer that
your government don't "do a damn thing".

  Just my little contribution to the Christmas noise.