Date: Sat Dec 31 02:28:56 2005
From: fuska at phreaker.net (Fuska)
Subject: [WAY OFF TOPIC] complaints
	aboutthegovernemntspying!

>> Then you should be overjoyed that, after 100 years of stupidity, our
>> leaders have decided to dump "realpolitik" (hey, we got it from the
>> Germans, who are really smart) and promote democracy around the world.

  - George W Bush (President): Received $2,800,000 from energy companies and
another $2,300,000 from the car sector. Enron donated more than $1,000,000.
Bush is a shareholder in General Electric, BP, Duke Energy, ExxonMobil,
Newmont Gold Mining Corporation, Pennzoil and Tom Brown, Inc.

  - Dick Cheney (Vice President): Used to head Halliburton (the world's
biggest oil-services company worth $18,200 million). Since 1992, Halliburton
has contributed $1,600 million to politicians. Was a co-sponsor to a measure
to open the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to oil drilling and voted
against the Clean Water Act which required industries to release their toxic
emission records. Since 1998, Halliburton has completed $24 million's worth
of repairs to Iraqi oil pipelines. Dick Cheney has stated that "energy
security should be the priority of USA foreign policy".

  - Spencer Abraham (Secretary of Energy): Received donations from General
Motors, Ford, DaimlerChrysler

  - Gale Norton (Secretary of Interior): Has received donations British
Petroleum and Ford.

  - Don Evans (Secretary of Commerce): Was Chief Executive and Chairman of
Tom Brown Inc. (an oil company). He was also a board member of Sharp
Drilling, an oil industry contractor.

  If you really think the invasion of Irak is an example of "promoting
democracy around the world"...

>>  My next big dream would be to cut off all foreign aid to countries that
>> don't agree with us.

  Ehm... Countries don't agree or disagree with your government. If a
country disagrees whith you then your government says something like "that
country is a part of the evil axis, and we must spread our blessed democracy
over it". If the country has natural resources you just invade it and put
your puppet. Then your government tells to you something like "We are
spreading our democracy around the world". People like you says "we got
balls, they are bad, we are good".

 >> You want our money?  Then play nice.

  Yeah, so Ben Laden and Saddam Hussein played nice... Because you gave them
your money. As I said: just "don't do a damn thing". It's allways the same
thing again and agan: you give money to a radical leader (who becomes a
dictator), who will help you to control a country with natural resources.
When the leader (aka puppet) is out of your control you invade the country,
killing civilians and promising democracy. Have you think what would happen
if you didn't trained Usama? You give power to radical people, then you must
expect radical actions. You are playing whith lots of innocent lifes.

  Just to clarify: I'm not an "USA-hater", this has nothing to do whith hate
or "my country is better than your country". I just thing too munch power
leads to abuse. And nowadays USA has too munch power over the rest of the
world.

  Happy new year to all of you.

  PS: Yes, my english sucks :)