Date: Mon Jan  2 10:20:56 2006
From: sumit.siddharth at gmail.com (Sumit Siddharth)
Subject: Buffer Overflow vulnerability in Windows Display
	Manager [Suspected]

Hi,
The Windows display manager crashes when a BOF is attempted on a mozilla
firefox.
This has different results on different windows machine.
In Windows XP only the display manager crashes , whereas on a Windows 2000
server the BSOD(Blue screen of death )appears and the system hangs.
I am using Firefox 1.0.6. I think that the bug is in the display driver and
not with firefox. Kindly find a screen shot attached with this email.

Thanks
Sumit

--

Sumit Siddharth