Date: Wed Jan  4 21:28:59 2006
From: bania.piotr at gmail.com (Piotr Bania)
Subject: RE: WMF round-up, updates and de-mystification

Hola,

Seems that almost everybody is really aware of WMFs vulnerabilities, due
to that fact I decided to test "WMF Remote Code Execution Exploit
(0day)" by H D Moore against my shellcode prevention system (Protty).

If someone is interrested here is the video file:
http://www.piotrbania.com/all/protty_vs_wmf_exploit.avi

(Ah, btw. it was tested on my old machine with some really slow CPU
model so forgive me the video lags...)

best regards,
Piotr Bania