Date: Thu Jan  5 17:00:12 2006
From: gautam.bipin at gmail.com (Bipin Gautam)
Subject: Re: Download Accelerator Plus can be tricked to
	download malicious file

Just n' update:
DAP searches for all its mirrors from mirrorsearch.speedbit.com

I have no knowledge about HOW the mirrors are gathered. Still waiting
for DAP developers to comment on this.

regards,
-Bipin Gautam
http://bipin.tk

--

Bipin Gautam
http://bipin.tk

Zeroth law of security: The possibility of poking a system from lower
privilege is zero unless & until there is possibility of direct,
indirect or consequential communication between the two...