Date: Fri Jan  6 21:39:12 2006
From: coley at linus.mitre.org (Steven M. Christey)
Subject: Open Letter on the Interpretation of
	"Vulnerability Statistics"

*shrug* things change in 2.5 years.  The answer is fundamentally the same,
only I've given up being pedantic about the terminology.

Since your criticism of CVE and the vuln DB world has not changed in 2.5
years (and neither has my defense of it), perhaps we should agree to
disagree and be done with it.