Date: Tue Jan 10 19:20:31 2006
From: toddtowles at brookshires.com (Todd Towles)
Subject: Dud Tuesday?

First one sounds pretty serious. This is what my XP machine just
grabbed.

Security Update for Windows XP (KB908519) - MS06-002
Date last published: 1/10/2006
Typical download size: 182 KB
A security issue has been identified that could allow an attacker to
compromise your Microsoft Windows-based system and gain control over it.
You can help protect your computer by installing this update from
Microsoft. After you install this item, you may have to restart your
computer.

Security Update for Outlook 2002 (KB892841)
Date last published: 1/10/2006
Typical download size: 347 KB
A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Outlook 2002 that could
allow arbitrary code to run when opening a maliciously modified email.
This update resolves that vulnerability.

Security Update for Outlook 2003 (KB892843)
Date last published: 1/10/2006
Download size: 8.5 MB
A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 that
could allow arbitrary code to run when opening a maliciously modified
email. This update resolves the vulnerability.