Date: Thu Jan 12 19:18:28 2006
From: stan.bubrouski at gmail.com (Stan Bubrouski)
Subject: 2x 0day Microsoft Windows Excel

Yeah, no offense but I agree with some of this.  This is a list to
discuss and explore the full disclosure of vulnerabilities, not
auction them off, especially since it does seem to contrary to spirit
of the list.  This is not an opposition to people selling 0-days,
frankly it doesn't bother me, I just think this really isn't the forum
for it.  On the other hand, though, even if you don't want to supply
details for free, it is good to make people aware that serious known
problems are out there.

Thanks (*ducks*),
sb