Date: Tue Jan 17 14:30:32 2006
From: davek_throwaway at hotmail.com (Dave Korn)
Subject: Re: WehnTrust - When you have to trust Wehntrust

Thierry Zoller wrote in news:1192877198.20060116214705@...ler.lu
> Dear  List,
>
> Small blurp I came around; when Wehntrust creates the autostart key
> it forgets to correctly quote the string in the key and thus may
> trigger an autostart of c:\program.bat|exe|com up-on reboot... [2]

  Heh.  I _always_ leave copies of calc.exe lying in my root dir, renamed to
"Program.exe" and "Documents.exe".

  Starting and stopping RealPlayer leaves you with four instances of calc
running!

  Users of Sysinternals' Process Explorer will be amused to see what happens
if they enable Options/Replace Task Manager and then try invoking task
manager from the SAS menu.

    cheers,
      DaveK