Date: Tue Jan 17 16:16:55 2006
From: fd at g-0.org (GroundZero Security)
Subject: Secure Delete for Windows

not everything is open source you know :-P
its not like that its an exploit or something.
it seems suddenly after this n3td0rk shit, everyone starts
his own little flame wars over nothing. calm down
people i didnt want to offend anyone with this release.
my god if you dont have anything usefull to say, then
why dont you stfu.