Date: Tue Jan 17 22:35:09 2006
From: ad at heapoverflow.com (ad@...poverflow.com)
Subject: Security Bug in MSVC

I think ms wont fixe any bug in vstudio, I have told them if they will
fix the vs2005 issue published recently and they said me exactly what
is on your support page:

"Only open project files that come from trusted sources."

or "Only open WMF files that come from trusted sources." would have
been less effort than releasing a patch then lol :D