Date: Wed Jan 18 04:34:18 2006
From: greybrimstone at aim.com (greybrimstone@....com)
Subject: PC Firewall Choices

Thats assuming that malware isn't being designed for that firewall. I'm
sure you already know that software is software regardless of the
hardware that it is running on. Likewise a vulnerability is still a
vulnerability...

I suppose you could r/o the system... but you need to write the confs
somewhere right?

-Adriel