Date: Thu Jan 19 19:31:25 2006
From: fd at g-0.org (GroundZero Security)
Subject: Vulnerability/Penetration Testing Tools

or learn how to do such tests by hand as that is more accurate as any automated tool out there!
a penetration test shouldnt be automated it would miss too many bugs i.e. in custom php/cgi scripts.
a professional security audit can only be done by hand. period.
too many people rip their customers off with cheap automated tests.

-sk
http://www.groundzero-security.com