Date: Fri Jan 20 08:18:29 2006
From: sant.jadhav at gmail.com (MuNNa)
Subject: MBT Xss vulnerability

*Hahaha* ... native code doesnt seem to understand the meaning of Xss and
why it can be of security concern. Here not only url re-direction is
possible but also execution of malicious javascripts is possible.Your Lame
reply makes me think that you are one of the following:
1.An employee of MBT criticising me in the interest of the company   *'or'*
2.A poor spammer who doesnt know anything but tries to shows-off as if he is
the MASTER. If this is the case carry on with your spamming business and
good luck for your future.

Regards;
Santosh J.