Date: Fri Jan 20 18:53:03 2006
From: stan.bubrouski at gmail.com (Stan Bubrouski)
Subject: MBT Xss vulnerability

Reading over this again let me clarify why I'm curious about this:
1) Yes I'm aware someone could redirect someone to a form claiming to
be by MBT to harvest information
2) I just don't see the relevence to this list (if we reported every
XSS in every site, we could fill this list with 100s of message per
day)

Know what I mean?

-sb