Date: Sat Feb  4 04:52:49 2006
From: dnvdnv at hushmail.com (dnvdnv@...hmail.com)
Subject: big security bug

ear FULL-DISCLOSURE

I, Leet HaCkEr DNV has found new bug in very MutsJ used software
for poplar operation
system freebsd mashine. If U use CAT command you can as any user
see any file from all user. This is a big infomration leek as it
can show secret info from other users!! i tryed with normal user
(DNV) and i get secret info from file owned by other user (ROOT)!!!
i have an eksample:

<insert passwd here>

Also it is a big hacker error because as normal user (DNV) you can
put big info in other people( ROOT) files  with this command !! cat
MY FILE > ROOT FILE! ThiS undermineS UNICS seCURITY! THIS IS ONE OF
THE BIGGEST BUG IN WORLD NOW!! I CAL A WRANING TO UNICS SYSTEM
ADMINISTRATORS ALL OVEFR!! ALL OS HAVE THIS BUG ALSO LINUX MADRIVA
MANDRAGE GENTO GOOGLE HURD MINIX AMOEBA

:+)

I HAEV WRITTEN SHELLCODE FOR THIS EXPLOIT!!

#!/bin/sh
file to delete=/bin/sh
path cat =/bin/cat

mov %eac, file to delete
mov %eip, ip adresse of victim
mov %stack, "/bin/sh"
push byte [r0+r1+00001112]
SystemCall("C:\%SYSTEMROOT%\SYSTEM32\CMD.EXE");
cdq
.food
ld a,(hl)
inc a
cmp b
bne .loose
move.l [a0+],d0
push [corn]
pop [corn]
pop [corn]
pop [corn]
pop [corn]
JNE .food
.loose

WHAT WE MUST ASC OURSELFS IS WHY IS THIS HACKERTOOL INCLUEDED IN
ALL UNICES!! SUCK A DANGERUS TOOL CAN NOT BE ALOWED TO ESIST! I
HAVE CONTACTED SCO BUT THEY DO NOT CARE AND I DONT UNDERSTAND DOT
THEY OWN UNICS?

THIS IS POC ( PROFING ORIGINAL CONNECTIONEXPLOIT ) PLZ NOT SHARE.
THIS WILL CLOSE INTERNET.

gREEtINGS to My BUDDIES dr303, muslim hackers for respect of
religion, all men love all like muslim brothers

34d1f91fb2e514b8576fab1a75a89a6b
99754106633f94d350db34d548d6091a
0cc175b9c0f1b6a831c399e269772661
a3468774415b1d86f67b7724a8732580

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485