Date: Sat Feb  4 15:29:11 2006
From: leife at dls.net (Leif Ericksen)
Subject: zepcom001

HUMMM To me that looks like a binary file being sent to the printer or
lp or lpd device...  Normally it is a bad idea to send binary files to
the printers because they do not know how to deal with such files.
Security risk maybe.  Just means you have stupid users if they are going
to send binaries to a printer.  After all it will cause may one or two
lines of junk to be printed if not the entire page, and maybe even so
much junk that it makes the printer run out of paper.  Kill the job
reset the printer wait for next stupid user.

rather than using /ntldr or /kernel
build your own binary and print it.

--
Leif Ericksen <leife@....net>