Date: Wed Feb  8 12:30:42 2006
From: majormal at pirate-radio.org (Major Malfunction)
Subject: London DC4420 February meet - Thursday 16th

security folk,

as usual, an open invitation to come and talk, drink, nerd and geek in
the heart of West London... full details here:

http://www.dc4420.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=4&post_id=6&order=0&viewmode=flat&pid=0&forum=4#forumpost6

momentum is building and we had some really good talks last month, so i
hope to see you there...

cheers,
MM
--
"In DEFCON, we have no names..." errr... well, we do... but silly ones...