Date: Fri Feb 17 01:15:27 2006
From: c0ntexb at gmail.com (c0ntex)
Subject: MS06-06 Windows Media Player Exploitation

On 16/02/06, H D Moore <fdlist@...italoffense.net> wrote:
> Still getting some annoying crashes (SEH trick in alphanum code is
> annoying when you are trying to debug something...), but the basic
> solution is:

Ye, we are on the same path if you looked at my notes, SEH works
flawlessly and can redirect no problem, but getting the stable
location to have it go is the problem. I had to reject the "pass
shellcode in the src="" method as I am finding your Alpha shellcode
skechy and not 100% alpha :p due to the FF and other annoying
characters, which cause it to bork.

I'm working on another method which is looking more realistic but I
need to wait til tomorrow now as I need to sleep  :)

--

regards
c0ntex