Date: Fri Feb 17 21:14:11 2006
From: andrew.rse at gmail.com (Andrew Smith)
Subject: Cisco Certifications

Thanks for all the advice, I want the exam for more than the CV so I think I
will look in to purchasing some router equipment.

Are there any specific items of hardware I should look out for? I checked
ebay for "CCNA" in the hardware section and found one or two, but they seem
a tad over priced.

Again, thanks a lot!
Andrew Smith.