Date: Mon Feb 20 16:27:27 2006
From: ibash at hushmail.com (ibash@...hmail.com)
Subject: Gay Security Industry Experts Exposed! 1st Issue!
	What has JP (John Vranesevich) been up to lately? FIND OUT HERE!

Hello FD Readers!

Seeing that this list is completely worthless with and a waste of
anyones time reading it, I decided it was time I contribute. This
is the very first installment of "Coming Out.. Gay Computer
Security Experts Exposed!". Each issue we will present someone in
the computer security industry that our undercover research has
exposed as a faggot. In this first issue we will examine what John
Vranesevich aka JP Founder of AntiOnline has been up to lately.
Our forthcoming issues will visit other security professionals
such as Brian Martin (attrition.org's Jericho), Don Bailey aka
north_, and James Lohman aka Digital Ebola of LoU fame. A special
thanks to Neils Provos for his Systrace backdoor. It made it much
easier for us to obtain the information we needed for a future
release!

Regards,
ibash

Coming Out.. Gay Computer Security Experts Exposed!
Volume #1 Issue #1 - The JP Update!

What ever happened to John P. Vranesevich aka JP of AntiOnline.com
fame? In 2003 it seemed like he dropped off the face of the planet.

Right before he disapeared he claimed to be working for the Defense

Department on contracts aimed at hacker tracking technology. We
contacted our inside DoD sources and to our surprise JP had lied!
He
actually never had any contracts through the defense department. JP

lying was nothing newhowever. JP also claimed to hack the videotron

in Times Square and route his webcam video to it as he spoke to the

good people of New York City. JP claimed a lot of things. Brian
Martin spent most of his entire life trying to prove JP was really
fucking idiot to no avail. Still hundreds of JP's followers (mostly

registered AntiOnline.com users) blindly believed he possessed
great
skill and was one of the greatest hackers of all time. Let us jump
the end of his security career.

        AntiOnline Sold to Jupiter Media
	http://www.antionline.com/showthread.php?s=0d10e1e00a38264d7895
        f6d3376761bd&threadid=239997

        AntiOnline founder John P. Vranesevich last week announced
that
        he had sold the security and hacker information Web site to

        Jupiter Media, which owns Internet.com. The AntiOnline IRC
        server and e-mail accounts will be shut down, but
Vranesevich
        says he is setting up a new IRC server, irc.securitalk.com.

        According to SecurityNewsPortal, there is no word yet on
        whether Jupiter will close down and remove all the hacking
        programs. Terms of the deal weren't disclosed.

We decided it is the time for Full Disclosure of the terms of the
deal. JP at first claimed he sold AntiOnline for $300,000. The
figure
later changed to "roughly $30,000." Using our extensive journalism
training we were able to verify that AntiOnline.Com was sold for
exactly $3,000. We are still shocked someone actually paid this
much!
JP then proceeded to say goodbye in AntiOnline.com's online forum:

	The Future Of JP posted 02-13-2003 06:19 PM            (post #1)

	Greetings All:

	Wow, what a grand adventure this whole AntiOnline thing has
        been! I really didn't know what I was getting myself into
when
        I started it way back in highschool

	But, the future of AntiOnline is now out of my control, so I
        guess the only destiny that I hold in my hands now is my
own
        (haha, sorry, but that's as sentimental as this post is
going
        to get).

	At any rate, instead of this being a log diatribe, I think I'll
        use the number system:

	1. Yes, AntiOnline has been acquired by Jupiter Media (nasdaq:
        JUPM). I really felt that I had done all that I could to
foster
        the community's growth, and that it would need a large
company
        to help take it to the next level. Also, while I love

        conversing with the users of the site, learning from them,
and
        helping them learn from me, I've grown to dispise the
hassles
        involved in day-to-day maintenance of it, etc. etc. It was
just
        starting to take up too much of my day, which left me with
less
        time to do the things that I really love doing.

	2. Yes, I KNOW that Jupiter Media is getting rid of the IRC
        Server. I've gotten a lot of e-mail about it already, so
you
        can stop it now (heh). I will be opening up a new irc
server at
        irc.securitalk.com (it's not up yet, but will be up before
the
        irc.antionline.com server closes). Jupiter Media has been
kind
        enough to agree to help make sure that all of the old irc
users
        know about where the new meeting place will be.

	3. I am MOVING TO FLORIDA!!!!! Orlando here I come! Why Florida
        you might ask? Well, because I think it's nice there. Three

        w00ts for no snow, and warm temperatures! I may have been
born
        here, but Pennsylvania really is a scourge. The only thing
I've
        ever gotten for the high state taxes that I pay is free
        anti-radiation pills. I have no idea what in the heck I'm
going
        to do when I get there, but I'm going!

	4. What does the future of my career hold? I don't know. I
        guess since I've sold the domains, and shut down the
company, I
        am kind of officially unemployed. Food Stamps, Food Stamps,

        Food Stamps!

	5. How to get ahold of me? Well, I'll still be on the boards
        every now and again. Plus Jupiter Media is letting me keep
the
        jp@...ionline.com e-mail account for a year. I'll slooowly
        begin letting everyone know about my brand-new cool email
        account, jp@...uritalk.com Feel free to start sending your
        e-mails to me there. However, please keep in mind, I no
longer
        own the site, so you'll have to start sending your
complaints
        about it to Jupiter Media, heh

	Welp, that's it. Short, sweet, and to the point. I'll
        leave this thread open in case I forgot anything, you can
ask
        it here.

	Also, does anyone know of somebody that might be looking to
        hire an unemployed security geek?
	__________________
	Yours In CyberSpace,
	John Vranesevich

Using our extensive computer knowledge we first turned to the
"whois"
technique on securitalk.com to give us JP's physical location:

	Registration Service Provided By: -
	Contact: jp@...uritalk.com

	Domain name: securitalk.com

	Registrant Contact:
   	  Vranesevich, John
  	  NA NA (NA)
  	  NA
   	 Fax:
   	 6181 Raleigh Street
   	 Apartment 1820
   	 Orlando, FL 32835
   	 US

	Administrative Contact:
   	  NA
   	  John Vranesevich (jp@...uritalk.com)
   	  +1.4075219778
   	  Fax:
   	  6181 Raleigh Street
   	  Orlando, FL 32835
   	  US

We then watched as JP left the security industry and tried his hand
in
some other online adventures. JP registered the domain
YoursInCyberSpace.com and tried his hand at creating a virtual
community. You can see the great effort put into it using your
favorite cached search tool. After that venture failed, and
SecuriTalk.com never materialized, JP made a public post attempting
sell that domain and others:

	http://64.233.179.104/search?q=cache:kknYJ3bfFQAJ:www.dnforum.
      com/f5/greetingsall-com-several-others-
95026.html+%22securitalk
      .com%22&hl=en

	GreetingsAll.com + Several Others - NetworkSolutions + Yahoo

	Greetings All:

	Have several available, some a lot better than others. Taking
      offers via PM:

	**************

	GreetingsAll.com

	**************

	YoursInCyberSpace.com
	- Was an active site, still receiving some traffic
	From SEDO Parked: last 32 days: 395, 12 Views per day on the
      average

	SecuriTalk.com

	GayThis.com
	GayThat.com

	Posthumously.com

	Yours In CyberSpace,
	John

	Last edited by JohnV : 05-18-2005 at 06:25 PM.

The keen eye will spot GayThis.com and GayThat.com. Why does JP
have
gay domains registered? I know what you are thinking, what kind of
proof is this? Wait, there is more! Using our extensive google
training we found:

http://64.233.179.104/search?q=cache:TKCBVStrjZ8J:forums.gaywideweb
masters.com/showthread.php%3Ft%3D10491%26goto%3Dnextnewest+%22gayth
is.com%22&hl=en

	Several Domains For Sale - A Scary Look Into My Mind
	Greetings All:

	We really don't have a buy/sell forum on here, although I think
      maybe Lee should consider making one. (It would be cool Lee,
      honest it would...) Anyway, now that I seem to have myself
      organized, and have a good idea of what our current and
future
      projects will be, I'm looking to offload the following
domains
	that I don't plan on using. Please PM me offers if you see
      something or several somethings that your interested in
(please
      pm with offers only, as I do not have a BIN for any of
these):

	FuckingOutside.com
	Precum.org
	BentDicks.com
	BentDick.com
	BaldClits.com
	BaldClit.com
	GayTechie.com
	GayTechie.net
	GayThis.com
	GayThis.net
	GayThat.com
	GayThat.net
	GayThisOrThat.com
	GayThisAndThat.com
	GayPornMix.com
	GayPornMix.net
	GayPornClicks.com
	GayPornClicks.net
	TwinkDollars.com
	TwinkTalent.com
	TwinkWebmasters.com
	NotGayPorn.com
	Tamponed.com
	Vaginate.com

	Non Adult Domains:

	AddMy.com
	AddMy.net
	GreetingsAll.com
	YoursInCyberSpace.com

	3 char:

	f9k.com
	g6j.com
	h7f.com
	i7y.com
	__________________
	BoyAlley - Not Just Another Twink Site
	Let Your Surfers Experience The Difference

Here JP introduces himself to the gay forums and explains he was a
former security expert:

      - New To The Forum

      Greetings All:

	Just thought I would make my obligatory "Hi I'm New Here
      Thread"!

	So, uhm, Hi I'm New Here.....

	A little 'bout me stuff:

	I've been in the online business world for about a decade now. My
      last company, which was HIGH stress, was acquired by a
publicly
      traded firm not too long ago.

	Sooo, I decided that my next venture should be something FAR
      less stressful. And here I am, in the adult business world.

	My major area of expertise is in information warfare. So, if
      anyone needs help taking over another country, let me know.
      Hahaha. Seriously though, I'll be happy to answer any
questions
      about computer security that may arise on the forums.

	We just got done launching our first paysite BoyAlley.com and
      its respective affiliate program AlleyBucks.com So I'm
finally
      starting to feel like I'm becoming part of the "adult
webmaster
	community" as it is.

	As for hobbies: I love to scuba dive, and am addicted to fine
      wine (it would probably be cheaper for me to become addicted
      heroine heh)....

	I look forward to being a regular contributor!
	_________________
	BoyAlley - Not Just Another Twink Site

As you can see his main site is www.boyalley.com where its slogan
is
"Gay Porn of hot Naked Boys 18 and over having Gay Sex." If you
want
to see the rest of his 496 posts here on gay domain webmastering
google:

	JustMe site:gaywidewebmasters.com

There you will find JP "accidently" buying UNDERAGE gay porn,
openly
admitting that he is gay, etc., etc. He even uses that picture of
himself laying in a field playing with his computer that he used
while
running antionline.com

Some more contact info so you can laugh at him:

	AIM: JustMe
	ICQ: 325467462

Thanks for joining us for issue #1.

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485