Date: Wed Feb 22 20:10:55 2006
From: john_fd at hushmail.com (john_fd@...hmail.com)
Subject: obnoxious@...ksuck.lesscum back RE: Latest Google
	vulnerability threatens the world

> obnoxious@...h.com wrote:
> Google Icemaker improper ice dispensing vulnerability

Do not worry. We are all aware of your gayness and in the past you
have proved that you are fully profficient in being _obnoxious_,
but this is not much good if you can't do it in style. I can
forward your naked photos to gaysex.com as your b-day gift.

recent 'obnoxious' cock sucking show -
http://lists.grok.org.uk/pipermail/full-
disclosure/attachments/20051224/7be9b262/attachment.html
http://lists.grok.org.uk/pipermail/full-
disclosure/attachments/20051225/8bd10708/attachment.html

/john

Google Icemaker improper ice dispensing vulnerability

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485