Date: Wed Feb 22 23:43:27 2006
From: markus.jansson at hushmail.com (Markus Jansson)
Subject: Insecurity in Finnish parlament (computers)

Olli Haukkovaara sayed:
 >Can you state some models of GSM base stations
 >/,"message centers" that support A5/3 in GSM
 >networks?

No, I cant, because Im not an expert on GSM base station hardware
systems. :) I bet you better ask Nokia & Elisa about that issue (and
hope that they will answer you anything)...unless someone in the list
can point out references? I only know that there is hardware for that
and it is used. I cant name the brand and model of it. ;)

--
???My computer security & privacy related homepage
http://www.markusjansson.net