Date: Thu Mar  2 16:50:53 2006
From: fd at g-0.org (GroundZero Security)
Subject: reduction of brute force login attempts via
	SSHthrough iptables --hashlimit

ok i may have mad a mistacke i admit it, but you have no right to be so insulting you fucking prick.
whatever go send your flames to /dev/null next time. you seem to have too much time on your hands if
you can waste your time with idiotic stuff like this. my guess is you do that for your ego. anyhow i have better
things to do than waste my time arguing with you. sorry for my mistacke, but it doesnt justify your behaviour at all.
I guess once you grow up you will notice that insults wont solve anything.

sorry to the list for all this nonsense it should stop now :-)
what i originally intended was to help out a little, but i guess its not much appriciated if its not foolproof, so
i wont supply any quick scripts anymore. Thanks anyhow to those who provided serious comments.