Date: Thu Mar  9 23:37:57 2006
From: fd at g-0.org (GroundZero Security)
Subject: For Sale: Security Vulnerability
	DatabaseCompany

Noone takes a google group serious get a real domain.
the n3td3v thing is just a site thrown together so they can
put up adsense and make some cash. It looks totally unprofessional,
yet they claim its build from "software developers, international hackers,
security researchers, online media journalists, system administrators,
incident response professionals, top thinkers and security aware peoples"
and not even one of them has skills in html or even 10 bucks to buy a domain?
yeah right......... :-)