Date: Fri Mar 17 00:29:11 2006
From: very at unprivate.com (php0t)
Subject: What about subscriber only?

> I know that and I wrote it already!
> I just said, it would minimize the problem, not solve it.
> All other mailing lists I'm subscribed to handle it in this way and
there
> isn't much spam...

  This isn't just spam, this is a deliberate flood of mails.
If they can't send it from whatever-address, they're going to use a
list of subscribed users` email addresses, and send just as much
mail.

And as for deleting them, taking the last flood for example, the easiest
way to delete them would be to look for mails containing 'Full
dicklovers'.
If they're using subscribed people's emails, it wouldn't make deleting
much
easier, since then you'd have to pay attention to not delete legit
subscribers`
emails. They could just send one email 'from' each subscriber that
posted in
the last couple of months.

php0t