Date: Tue Mar 21 20:49:15 2006
From: victor.pego at hp.com (Pego, Victor)
Subject: USB risks - working autorun example (fwd from
	pen-test)

Hi,

I need to figure out how to autorun a file on a USB flash pen drive.
Just like you can do with a CD - put it in and it starts running the
program - I want to do with the pen drive. I've read that they're not
the same and you can't do it. but there are companies who sell the pen
drives with autorun software or something, they promote it. i've
searched for a long time, can't find anything. maybe i can make the
program - the powerpoint file for example - self-execute somehow? any
help?????

Thanks!!!

Victor Pego