Date: Tue Mar 21 22:35:07 2006
From: sol at haveyoubeentested.org (Sol Invictus)
Subject: Re: Noise on the list

This list is unmoderated just like the entire Internet.  If we're going
to moderate this list, why not the entire Internet?  It's the way Al
Gore would have wanted it!

Everyone on the Internet carries the responsibility to secure the
machines under their control.  It's the same here.  If people can't
control themselves, then one must take the necessary steps to protect
themselves.

Sol.