Date: Thu Mar 23 20:03:28 2006
From: fdlist at digitaloffense.net (H D Moore)
Subject: Fun with DHTML

On Thursday 23 March 2006 13:44, Georgi Guninski wrote:
> a triple more reasons to send all of your 0days to m$:

Can always count on you Georgi :-)

> 1. only you can save mankind!!!!
> (they still need you, so it is not clear if several years old
> tru$tworthy computing can save mankind)

You are the ONE!

> 2. help bill get richer!!!!

Hell yeah, can't let that IKEA guy take the title for richest man!

> 3. help m$ security engineers get bigger bonus/salary for handling the
> "incident" properly!!!!

If that means they pay for drinks next time I am in Seattle, more power to
them. Would you prefer that money to go to the security engineer or to
the anti-ODF marketing campaign? The way I see it, the more cash
Microsoft diverts into the security, the less they will be spending on
efforts I disagree with :-)

-HD