Date: Sun Mar 26 04:56:08 2006
From: william at lefkovics.net (William Lefkovics)
Subject: Industry calls on Microsoft to
	scrapPatchTuesday for Critical flaws

>>hence the ideals of being an anonymous group.

Yes, how convenient for you (which was really my point).

What is a 'rogue' employee?
One that is not trustworthy and doesn't have the gonads to leave their
comfortable pay cheque?

Anyway, best of luck to you, but the initiative your pseudo-consortium put
forth in this thread is misguided, poorly presented, and makes others 'laugh
with glee'.