Date: Tue Mar 28 15:05:11 2006
From: phc at phrack.ru (Phrack High Council)
Subject: PHC: The 'Hack'ademy 2nd round

Phrack High Council
Official Release

Dear Friend,

It's been a while since you haven't heard any news from us but we can assure
you we are *NOT* dead nor dying, anyway. We're just sitting our lazy asses
deep underground, scooping the surface for idiotic whitehat trash to mess
with.

Not so long ago PHC uncovered the insights of some french hacking academy
(yes, we're not kidding, there are idiots who really attend this "academy"
*g*) and the whole community was able to read the electronic edition of
their hardcover e-zine much in advance. A few days ago we heard they really
teach hardcore hacking techniques to their students and we couldn't believe
it we see it! The result is here =>
(http://phrack.efnet.ru/hackademy2/) **
<http://phrack.efnet.ru/hackademy2>for you to
make an idea (if it was necessary again) what do they teach kids for
1500 EUR per
course.  But we believe (this kind of) information *MUST* be free so
we offer you
the begginer, the advanced and the wifi hacker courses. Enjoy!

BREAKING NEWZ: We just heard that "the hackademy" (this is how they call
themselves *g*) is going world-wide by opening two similar schools in Spain.

PS - On a side note, we really like the way sendmail & ISS decided to
disclose the sendmail vulnerability. We like when we see "security experts"
bitching at the lack of technical details within the advisory: seems that
responsible disclosure is starting to pay back.

Greets: PHC would like to greet Mark "The Duke" Dowd of ISS for killing
another bug pertaining to the underground. But I guess a man's gotta eat
something besides bread & water so go-go-go dukey boy!

Fuck off's: Michal "lcamtuf" Zalewski, Gadi Evron & the rest of you
pedofiles outhere unable to write your own sendmail exploit. HAHAHA! Michal,
if you really need it, just send us an email and we'll provide you with a
kiddy friendly version of it! ;)

Phrack High Council
http://phrack.efnet.ru
phc@...ack.ru

"We're not high because we're elite, we're high because we smoke too much"
                                                - anonymous PHC member