Date: Wed Mar 29 05:23:47 2006
From: michaelslists at gmail.com (michaelslists@...il.com)
Subject: Re: [Owasp-dotnet] Re: 4 Questions: Latest
	IEvulnerability, Firefox vs IE security, Uservs Admin risk profile,
	and browsers coded in100% Managed Verifiable code

I just tried a few ways and couldn't figure anything out;

It doesn't seem like you can modify a java.lang Class from outside the
package (even unverified) and I also couldn't get my class _inside_
java.lang.

Maybe BCEL can get further ... or maybe I missed something.

-- Michael