Date: Wed Mar 29 23:19:07 2006
From: n3td3v at gmail.com (n3td3v)
Subject: Noise

Well actually breaking into systems and showing the result to Google Yahoo
etc sure is a bigger buzz than blogging about "current issues" within the
media that you currently blog about. Wheres your hacker stories of breaking
into systems, wheres your unique/original posts that haven't been seen
before in public? I throughout the the years have been none stop telling
everyone of my war stories of whats been happening behind the scenes at the
Yahoo security community. I mean, which scene do you belong to, apart from
some guy who reads FD and then blogs about whatever is on the list. Don't
you have your own stuff thats original/unique?