Date: Thu Mar 30 01:37:36 2006
From: n3td3v at gmail.com (n3td3v)
Subject: Noise

Lets hear your story then, I bet thats a lot more interesting, right? Lets
see, you grew up in a balanced family and social background, went to private
school, finished all your exams, went to univeristy, studied computer
science etc and then had the big peice of paper to say you can analyise code
and find vulnerabilities. Or you become the big router/network guy and can
headoff the biggest DNS or DDoS attack the world can throw at you...lets
hear your story, if you even have the confidence to expose that to the
public...yet you think you can bash me. People with real knowledge of new
methodology of hacking never came from university graduates, it has come
from bored, unemployed folks, that people like you might describe as losers.
But to be honest, you guys you discredit, are actually the guys keeping you
in a job.