Date: Fri Mar 31 15:15:34 2006
From: netsys at machine.org.uk (Tim Brown)
Subject: A Move to Remove

On Friday 31 March 2006 14:50, Edward Pearson wrote:

> Please don't turn this into spam/flame/troll. This is a quick note to
> say, would all those who'd like n3td3v (the worlds greatest hacker and
> legend in his own mind) to unsubscribe from this list, and not post
> again, please make it known.

An observation; by my calculations there have been 876 posts referencing
n3td3v, of which only 230 belong to n3td3v.  If everyone configured filters
to suit their tastes (this is f-d and should therefore NOT be filtered at
source), we'd be down by 646 emails.  The point is that those of you who
complain about him are as much of the problem as he is or isn't since you
increase the noise on the wire.

Tim
--
Tim Brown