Date: Fri Mar 31 19:34:00 2006
From: n3td3v at gmail.com (n3td3v)
Subject: RSA HAVE CRACKED PHISHING, NO SERIOUSLY

What you mean phishers don't know after every 50 attempts to login on the
same host address that you're revoked, and to write a script to ask your
100,000 botnet harvested firstly from the unpatched IE flaw a few days ago,
and then use that same 0-day to hack your bank info with via fake BBC news
articles is such a difficult thing for a "dumb phisher" to carry out. Yes!
Dude, I was on Yahoo when they first locked out brute force login attacks
back in 2001, I think i'm comfortable with the techology by now.