Date: Sat Apr  1 06:20:18 2006
From: nekramer at mindtheater.net (Nancy Kramer)
Subject: RSA HAVE CRACKED PHISHING, NO SERIOUSLY

While I have no idea if what RSA is doing works or not but I have noticed
the absence of  phishing emails in my in box in the last few days.  I used
to get maybe half a dozen or more a day since I don't run spam filters. Not
a one in the last two days.  The Ebay and Paypal emails seemed to stop
first.  Now even the ones for banks I have never heard of are no longer
coming in.

There must be a reason for this.  Maybe the phishers decided to take a
vacation.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer
Webmaster http://www.americandreamcars.com
Free Color Picture Ads for Collector Cars
One of the Ten Best Places To Buy or Sell a Collector Car on the Web