Date: Wed Apr  5 19:00:11 2006
From: n3td3v at gmail.com (n3td3v)
Subject: obtai an IP of an MSN Messenger contact

If you want the IP of a user on Yahoo Messenger, all you do is add a user to
your list with social engineering techniques, then you listen on port 5101
and send the victim a normal instant message. Yahoo compromises security in
that way by attempting to establish a peer to peer connection between
consumer clients, to save on server useage. Yahoo don't care how easy it is
to obtain a users IP by simply sending someone an instant message. Yahoo say
the fact you need to add each other to a friends list first is good enough
security to protect its users.

On Yahoo messenger you don't even need to send a file like the kiddie
xyperpix suggested.

And the reason I bring up Yahoo messenger in a msn messenger thread? Because
both are abotu to link networks, so you can have cross network
compatibility,

Hackers are standing by as are phishers this Summer for the functionality to
be launched. This will make for a very interesting summer, because for years
the Yahoo messenger protocol has been easy as chips to hack, to obtain
cookies, disconnect users from the network etc.

And of course Yahoo tried to lock out third party connections from robots
using their network for worms, spam, phishing, although the encryption
technique they tried to use was reverse engineered and within two days of
Yahoo launching their handshake security stuff, the encryption was cracked,
and the robots returned, along with third party chat clients.

Its going to be a busy summer.

Get ready.