Date: Wed Apr  5 20:23:07 2006
From: n3td3v at gmail.com (n3td3v)
Subject: obtai an IP of an MSN Messenger contact

And from a corporate hackers prospectus, its a very useful thing. Yahoo
backyard host names all have the corporate ID of the person who uses the
computer on their hostname, Yahoo are a laughing stock as far as this is
concerned. They use "corpid.corp.yahoo.com", so straight away the k1ds know
the corporate login of the user, the real name of the user and the corporate
e-mail of the user, and i'm sure Yahoo isn't the only stupid dot-com to do
this.