Date: Sat Apr  8 02:02:05 2006
From: michaelslists at gmail.com (michaelslists@...il.com)
Subject: I give up,
	no more posts to Full-Disclosure and DailyDave about Full Trust and
	.Net /Java Sandboxes

nocfed, are you saying that researchers shouldn't hassle companies
with notes about the security of their products, because they might
have more important things to be doing then respond to them?

what fucking list are you on again?

-- Michael